Clay Lacy Aviation pilots are among the very best in the business. Elevating our standards starts with a rigorous evaluation process, which thoroughly tests the procedural abilities and situational awareness of each candidate.
We are currently seeking a Captain to join an owner-employer GIV based in Oxford, CT . While typed Captains are preferred, individuals with strong qualifications will be considered. Candidates must reside within a two-hour drivable commute distance or be willing to relocate to satisfy this requirement.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Must be Covid-19 vaccinated.
Position : Captain
Aircraft : Gulfstream GIV
Position Type : Full-time owner crew
Location : Oxford, CT
Operation : Part 91/135; approximately 280+ hours
- Requirements include 3,500 hours of total time, 2,000 hours of PIC time, and 1,000 hours of Turbine time.
- ATP required.
- Type Certification with a minimum of 200 hours in type is preferred. Individuals with previous GIV experience or platform familiarity will also be considered.
- Must reside within a two-hour drivable commute or able to relocate . This is not a commutable position.
- Unrestricted ability to travel to all EU, Canada, and Caribbean countries.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, and background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
- Full, legible, color copies of all FAA certificates (both sides), including Medical as well as completion of a disclosure form, will be required as part of the application process.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must be Covid-19 vaccinated.
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com